Fees are in Cayman Islands Dollars.
Online payments can be done at First Caribbean International Bank and Cayman National Bank. Please note what the payment is for in the online payment memo section.
- The annual payment is due August 1, 2017.
- The semester payment is due August 1, 2016 and by January 3, 2018.
- Quarter payments are due on August 1, and October 16, 2017 and January 3, and April 1, 2018. A late fee of $25 will be added at the end of each month.
- Ten monthly payments (August to May) are due the 1st of each month. A late fee of $25 will be added at the end of each month.
- Sibling Discount: 10% discount on second child; 15% discount on third child, 50% discount for the fourth child.
ANNUAL CAPITAL FEE
- $400 per child (All ages- Due upon acceptance)
TEXTBOOKS/ACADEMIC MATERIAL FEES
- Grades PS/PK: $125
- Grades K - 6: $150
- Grades 7 - 12: $200
- Standardized Testing (K-11): $25
- Polo Shirts (size 4-16): $15.50
- Polo Shirts (S, M, L, XL): $18.00
- Skirts & Pants (K-12): Please contact school secretary for more information
- P.E. shirts (YXS-YL) - $12; P.E. shirts (S, M, L, XL) - $14.50
- Red P.E. shorts (YXS-YL) - $10; Shorts (S, M, L, XL) - $12.00
* Prices subject to change
Important notes about Uniform:
a. Uniforms must be well-fitted. Oversized shirts and pants and short
skirts will not be allowed.
b. Skirts must be worn in the natural waist and at or below the knee.
c. Pants must be worn in the natural waist.
d. Pre-school and Pre-Kindergarten children wear the P.E. shorts and
school T-shirts only.
e. Socks must conform to the prescribed sock in the handbook
AFTER SCHOOL CARE PROGRAM
- $150 per month
RETREAT FEE (Grades 6-12 ONLY)
- $35 (required)
- $50 per year per family
SENIOR GRADUATION FEE
- $150 per student
KINDERGARTEN GRADUATION FEE
- $25 per student
PSAT TESTING FEE (Grade 10 ONLY)
- $25 per student