- View the present openings on the Employment page.
- Download the New Staff Fact Sheet.
- Study and pray about the information and opportunity.
- If interested, complete the Teacher Application – Part I Form and e-mail/fax/mail with your resume.
- You will receive an immediate response acknowledging receipt.
- If there is a suitable opening, we will ask you to complete Teacher Application – Part II Form and e-mail or submit it to us as soon as possible.
- A telephone interview will be set up with members of the Recruitment Committee.
- If everything is favorable, you will be invited to visit the island for 4-7 days. The school will provide accommodation and half of your car rental costs for the visit. 50% of the airfare is also refundable if the offered position is accepted.
- Bring with you a birth certificate, a police clearance certificate (a certificate of no criminal convictions), teaching certificate and diploma or transcript. Travel with your passport if you have one. If you don’t, apply for one right away.
- It is expected that teachers who come for an interview have settled in their minds that they will accept a position if offered unless something new is discovered during the visit that prevents an affirmative response.
- If a position is offered, the school will arrange and pay for the medical to be done and pictures to be taken while you are on the island. The work permit papers will be completed while you are on the island. The work permit process takes about six weeks. Housing will be explored at that time as well.
All forms can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 949-6803 or dropped off at the school office.
Teacher Application – Part I Form
Teacher Application – Part II Form
Non-Academic CCC Staff Application
Verification of Employment Form